Our client, a highly respected market leader in the fire safety and security industry, has a rare opportunity for a Security Solutions Sales Representative to join their growing team in Winnipeg, MB.
The Security Solutions Sales Representative will be responsible for acquiring and maintaining new accounts within a specified territory (60% hunting for new business and 40% farming existing accounts).
The self-motivated, high-profile, business-to-business sales professional possesses strong sales skills and technical aptitude with the ability to work both strategically and tactically to achieve sales objectives, and promote solutions with a focus on growing the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Quote systems for customers with technical accuracy and within the company's pricing guidelines.
- Stay current in knowledge of security product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations.
- Travels to, and visits premises, completes surveys, determines customer objectives/requirements, and designs a system through security consultation that will best meet the needs of the customer and the particular site.
- Obtains sales by developing new accounts, following up on company generated leads and servicing the existing customer base.
- Prepare quotes for new/prospective and existing customers
- Maintain client rapport by understanding current and future needs and responding promptly
To be successful you will need:
- Proven sales experience in the Commercial/Industrial Security Systems industry.
- Technical industry knowledge in security systems or ability to quickly learn the products.
- Proficient computer skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/self-motivated and has a desire to work on a winning team
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey a message in an organized, clear and effective manner
- Goes beyond job requirements to seek opportunities and generate ideas for improvements
Join this team and enjoy:
- Competitive salary and bonus (OTE of $65K to $70K)
- Strong extended benefits
- Opportunity to grow
- RRSP Matching
- Educational reimbursement
- Company vehicle, cellphone, and laptop
Don't miss this opportunity to work with an outstanding organization! To apply, kindly submit your resume, cover letters not required.
We look forward to reviewing your resume.