Are you looking for career progression and the opportunity to help grow an organization in a new strategic direction? TPD is looking for a driven and results-focused Recruiter/Account Manager specializing in the mining industry to join our team!
The Recruiter/Account Manager will have a well-rounded technical knowledge base and an extensive network within the mining industry. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changes business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting-edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
Why work with us?
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place an importance on Family & Fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work & life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work agreement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined & systems enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers & creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives & solve problems. We have an open door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas & feedback.
What you will be doing.
- Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits
- Strategize with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
- Lead the recruitment cycle for client engagements, with some support from recruitment team
- Understand client needs, objectives, and goals through role discovery process
- Seek opportunities to discover recruitment needs
- Source candidates through various avenues as well as utilizing your network to source candidates
- Thoroughly screen and qualify candidates through a phone screen, interview, reference checks, skills assessments and other evaluation techniques
- Select the most qualified candidates to move forward through the process
- Maintain current client relationships through exceptional customer service and delivery
- Develop and deliver presentations, lead client meetings with an effective meeting structure
What you bring to the table.
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience (Preferably in an Agency setting)
- Previous recruitment experience in the mining industry
- Previous experience in business development is essential
- You will have a strong network within the mining industry
- Excellent track record of delivering strong results
- Tenacious, resourceful and creative problem solver
- Fluency in Spanish is considered an asset
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary with opportunity to earn 50% commission
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Opportunity to work remotely
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.