TPD has an opportunity for a Staffing Manager to join our high performing team in Vancouver!
In this multifaceted role, you will be responsible for helping businesses and job seekers succeed. If you are looking to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment, are detail oriented, have strong people skills and love to win, this could be the opportunity for you!
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Maintaining current & building new client relationships through exceptional customer service and delivery
- Connecting with established clients to assess their staffing needs and seeking out opportunities to expand business
- Meeting weekly KPI’s to ensure the success of your business unit
- Active & Passive Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing candidates for multiple roles across various industries (focus on Administrative & Customer service roles)
- Employee onboarding
- Managing employee performance through quarterly reviews, performance improvement plans or terminations.
- Creating and updating accurate schedules and confirming schedule with staff, tracking attendance and no show's
- Writing and maintaining job advertisements and liaising with sourcing partners to continuously grow the applicant pipeline; maintaining TPD job board
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in high volume recruiting
- Customer Sevice Mindset
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Ability and desire to grow the accounts
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills (Excel, data entry, Word)
- An understanding of business and human resources
- A strong sense of personal accountability
WHAT WE WILL OFFER IN RETURN:
- Competitive wage
- Potential for profit share and referral bonuses
- Medical and dental benefits after completion of 3-month probation - if eligible for MSP
- Flexible working arrangements
- Convenient downtown office location
- Opportunities for growth
- Free access to the on-site gym
- Vacation and sick days
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!