Are you looking to lead a mission-driven team that’s positively impacting diversity and inclusion in the global market? Do you want to work in a dynamic, challenging and entrepreneurial environment? Do you know what it takes to build a successful client relationship?
TPD is looking for a service and process-oriented, Business Process Outsourcing Contract Manager.
This role leads the BPO client team within TPD in order to maximize revenue, profitability, client satisfaction, and Service Level Agreement performance. The role will develop and implement strategies, optimize processes within BPO service delivery, and provide leadership insight within both TPD and the client management teams. Most importantly, this role engages and consults regularly with stakeholders at all levels within the client’s organization - a high level of understanding of complex business issues must be cascaded and/or escalated throughout.
TPD is an international HR & Workforce Solutions company that provides tailored & scalable solutions to organizations that are experiencing growth, change or HR related problems.
We partner with organizations to provide on-demand solutions that help them save time, money and internal resources.
As the HR evolution rapidly changing business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities of human resources, TPD continues to provide cutting edge solutions & hands-on expertise.
WHY WORK WITH US?:
- Flexible Work/Life Balance - We place importance on family and fun and aim to ensure you have enough time for work and life. We will work with you to create a flexible/mutually beneficial work arrangement.
- Technology Focused - We have used technology to create a streamlined and systems-enabled work environment. Removing locational barriers and creating increased flexibility for our team.
- Collaborative - We work together as a team to achieve our objectives and solve problems. We have an open-door policy that ensures our leadership is accessible and open to ideas and feedback.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with involved stakeholders (internal, vendors, clients)
- Communicate ideas effectively to the company, to the other parties involved in the contract and to stakeholders to keep everyone apprised of contract-related matters.
- Serve as point-of-contact between the two parties in contractual matters
- Provide continuous leadership, oversight of work quality and constructive feedback to direct reports
- Monitor contract compliance with established procedures
- Analyze and interpret results to identify risks and opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for effectiveness of assigned outsourced functions and ensure systems and processes and properly executed for all related business processes
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience as a contract manager or in a similar position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Comfort in both a leadership and team-player role
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Client service oriented - expectation management and issue resolution
What makes a successful TPD'er?
- You know how to #GSD - You enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can pull up your socks & get sh*t done!
- You Are Business Minded - You have an inner entrepreneur that drives decision making, problem-solving, and growth.
- You Are Results Focused - You work smart instead of hard & take a results-driven, creative approach to problem-solving!
What you get in return.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Ability To Be Innovative & Independent
- Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Culture
- Broad and Diverse Client Base
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunities For Rapid Growth
- Monthly Birthday Parties & Company-Wide Initiatives
- Higher Education Grants
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply