Would you like to work in a fast pace environment with a internationally established and growing company?
TPD's client is one of the largest cannabis companies in the world.
This rapidly growing company in the cannabis industry is ranked #1 on INC 5000. They're looking for a highly-motivated, bright, talented and professional Salesforce Administrator to join their IT team in Playa Vista, California!
If you have an “Everything is Possible” attitude, you'll fit right in!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Handle all basic administrative functions including new user set up, licensing, training, user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Manage duplicate records, opportunity pipelines, and record ownership/transfers
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and the application development teams
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Structure and move data between lower environments and stage data for proofs-of-concept
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds, error logs, and other integrations (MuleSoft VPC)
- Function as a project manager when needed for various IT solutions delivery projects
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator with strong understanding of best practices and functionality
- com Admin (ADM201) certified
- Well versed with lightning process builder & flow designer
- Strong skills with lightning report builder and dashboard components
- Familiar with in app guidance and knowledge components
- Ability to work in a fast paced SDLC in flux with cannabis regulations
- Experienced in data management and moving data between environments (Data Loader, workbench, IDE)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements; to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Excellent project management skills, driving projects to completion, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Must demonstrate independent ad-hoc CRM solutions outside of directives
- Must be open to some travel within the US.
- Experience with UAT and Software development life cycle, an asset
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM, Lean, or agile environment, an asset
- MuleSoft VPC experience, an asset
- Microsoft NAV experience, an asset
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Competitive Salary: $85K to $110K annually based on experience
- Flexibility to work from home up to 50% of the time or more
- Full Time Hours - Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Can be Flexible)
- A people focused culture that insists on putting employees first
- Competitive and fully paid benefits after probation period
- Ability to be a leader to a growing office team
- Opportunity to work in an emerging market with endless growth opportunities
- Many other perks such as Free financial planning programs, discounted gym memberships, transit pass, etc
Interviews commence THIS week!
Send us your resume today (no cover letters required) for consideration.
We look forward to working with you!