TPD is partnered with General Bank of Canada who’s mission is to help customers achieve their goals by offering innovative and competitive priced loans and deposit products and the best service levels in the business. Together we are seeking a dynamic and driven Commercial Analyst/Administrator.
General Bank’s Commercial Administrator primarily responsibility is supporting the general lending and customer service functions of the Commercial Services Group by performing a variety of loan/portfolio administrative duties. If you are a self starter with highly effective communication and time management skills this could be the opportunity for you!
This is a PART-TIME opportunity, 5 days/week, 4 hours/day
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Fund and set up loans
- Review security and documentation packages from solicitors, financial institutions, and other external partners for completeness and accuracy
- Identify any errors/omissions deficiencies for further follow up and receipt
- Process and maintain daily and/or monthly reports as applicable
- Complete mortgage payouts and prepayment estimates when required
- Review paid loan files to determine security to be discharged
- Add, amend or discharge PPSA registrations when required
- Complete various searches (Land Titles, PPR, Credit Bureau, and Corporate) on existing and pending files
- Maintain commercial files and all applicable filing
- Participate on projects to enhance processes and/or implement new technology
- Prepare and process all loan/mortgage amendments and renewals
- Adhere to company's policy and procedures
- Manage the account review process by identifying, collecting and assembling the required information
Customer / Third Party Support:
- Working closely with customers and third party providers (lawyers, loan servicers, syndication partners, accountants, brokers, etc.) and ensure a high level of satisfaction by assisting with inquiries
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external partners associated with the Commercial Services Group
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Self-starter with an ability to take on varied tasks and duties in response to business needs
- Effective time management and an ability to adapt and work collaboratively in a changing, time sensitive work environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and work together with a small team in an open office environment
- Ability and willingness to make decisions and take action within the scope of the position
- Highly organized and the ability to problem solve
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with staff, customers and external partners
- Understanding of the change management process: influences change
- Strong knowledge of Portfolio Plus
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills and etiquette
- Experience in a team environment
- Intermediate skills in personal computer operation, word processing and financial applications
- Bank administration or consumer lending would be an asset.
- Minimum high school graduation, combined with some post secondary education in the fields of administration/business or related work experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and development in relevant fields of interest.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Extended health and dental plan
- RRSP matching
- Opportunity to develop role and department
- Supportive work environment
- Onsite gym available to all staff
- Rooftop patio to enjoy lunches and company events
- Great downtown location
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We at TPD, look forward to working with you.