Are you a results driven and detailed oriented customer service superstar looking for a career? Do you want to work in an energetic, vibrant company who works hard and plays even harder? Do you want to work for a company that ONLY promotes from within because we believe in career growth and training our people for success? Are you a proficient multi-tasker with great typing skills?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Occu-Med is currently looking to add some awesome new team members to our team in Fresno, CA. As a Team Analyst you will be a critical part of delivering to our customer and candidate needs across the country.
Occu-Med is a nationally recognized leader in medical evaluations for employment, with a worldwide footprint of more than 15,000 locations supporting a combined employee population of more than 1 million people. Jim A. Johnson and Devonna M. Kaji, M.D., founded the firm in Honolulu, Hawaii, in 1979 to assist public and private employers of all sizes to reduce the costs associated with the health and safety of their employees.
As seriously as we take our work, we’re about more than just systems and numbers. Community service is a core value at Occu-Med. Recent projects have included sponsoring hundreds of families in a surprise Santa project, rounding up 30,000 pounds of dog food for a dog rescue site and creating hundreds of care packages for homeless people and their pets.
Because at our core, Occu-Med is about people.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with our client’s candidates to schedule the proper pre-placement medical examinations required for work clearance
- Review and analyze examination results to ensure completeness, accuracy of information and tests performed, as well as the thoroughness of the required documentation
- Coordinate with multiple different departments such as human resources and risk management to ensure proper documentation of medical examinations are in place for selected candidates
- Prepare and deliver Medical Examination Summary Reports that articulate Occu-Med’s recommendations to its clients
- Serve as a point of contact and reference for medical-legal inquiries submitted by Occu-Med’s clients
What you bring to the table:
Occu-Med operates and is founded on our Core Values (Quality, Integrity, Diligence, Humility, Customer Service, and Positivity). We hire folks into our entry-level positions and promote from within. A major focus of our efforts, aside from providing exceptional quality service to our clients, is on employee retention and development. Occu-Med’s employees are its greatest asset.
- 1 or more years of experience in a fast paced or high volume office setting
- Call center experience (preferred, but not required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Quality - You find value in the small things. You know what it means to deliver value in all aspects of what you do.
- Integrity - You have a strong sense of honesty, reliability, and drive. You take pride in your professionalism and are dedicated to working hard to achieve your goals.
- Diligence - You remain resilient and agile to meet the needs of your customers. You go the extra mile to ensure a world class experience for everyone you come into contact with.
- Humility - You know your worth and are proud of your accomplishments, but you channel this into producing results.
- Customer Service - You exceed all expectations that your customer brings to you. You enjoy a challenge and are driven to rise to any need your customer has.
- Positivity - You see the glass as half full, even in times of stress or high volume. You know that a positive attitude is the first step in tackling any challenge.
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive salary
- 15 days of Paid Time Off
- 4% employer matching 401(k) available after one year of employment.
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision) through BlueShield after 60 days of employment.
- Employee paid life insurance policies through New York Life.
- Access to specialized management training
- Joining a young sociable team that works hard and plays hard
- Monthly social events such a BBQs at work
- An open door policy
- An incredible training program, we will give you all the tools you need to be successful
- Long term career opportunities - You want growth? We got that!
- World-class leadership team that is excited to coach, train, and mentor everyone on our team
- A company that is committed to your success. Not just at work, but in all aspects of your life
If you are eager and excited to work with a company driven by quality, commitment to excellence, and an awesome service, we want to hear from you!