A sustainably-driven North America wide food manufacturing company, is currently seeking a Senior People & Culture Manager to join their team!
Reporting to the VP of People & Culture, you will be responsible in providing management, technical and administrative expertise by developing, coordinating, and applying various HR programs, policies and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Lead the Performance Management Program
- Advise and coach managers on employee relations, investigations, and performance management issues.
- Advise team members on issues related to employee leaves, absenteeism, and back to work programs.
- Develop, lead, deploy and manage our Compensation Program at a corporate level for both salaried and hourly team members.
- Oversee the HR administration process for the BC office including development and documentation of effective HR work processes, Immigration visas, job changes, exit interviews, and office administrator.
- Oversee the administration of internal reward and recognition programs and processes.
- Ensure recruitment needs are met for the BC office and Global Sales.
- Lead the corporate orientation and onboarding activities for BC and Global Sales.
- Lead the HR Dashboard reporting program for KPIs internally and benchmarking externally.
- Lead the Health, Safety & Wellness Program for Richmond and ensure compliance with WorkSafe BC.
- Oversee Payroll, benefits and management of HRIS
- Supports development of HR policies as required.
- Develop and deploy internal communication campaigns and/or events for various HR initiatives and programs.
- Provide support and counsel to team members regarding Human Resources related inquiries and requests, as well as employee relations matters.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Post-secondary diploma or Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- CHRP / CPHR designation preferred
- Experience in progressively responsible human resources positions.
- Demonstrated ability in technology software from MS Office to HRIS platforms.
- Previous experience developing and implementing Compensation Programs.
- Experience managing other people or teams.
- Thorough knowledge of employment and labor law.
- Strong ethics in regards to privacy, confidentiality and protecting the interests of the company.
- Excellent customer service skills to meet the requests of our team members.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IN RETURN:
- Strong compensation ($100K to $125K, dependent on experience)
- RRSP Matching
- 3 weeks vacation
- Full Benefits
- Be part of a vibrant team that contributes to bringing healthy, organic food to the world in a sustainable way
- And more!
If you’re ready for a challenge and ready to make an influence in a role where you’ll be appreciated for your hard work and innovative spirit, we’re interested in speaking with you!
Interviews start ASAP! Apply today for consideration! (No cover letter required)
We look forward to working with you.